How It Works
The remitter will be able to initiate a remittance request by registering himself on our website and furnishing his and the beneficiary’s bank account details.
We have simplified the transfer process, but risk assessment, client identification, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence are all covered in our customer take on process, AML and compliance manuals.
THE REMITTANCE TRANSACTION PROCESS
Sending money has never been this easy!
Select the recipient country and enter the amount to be remitted (e.g. Mongolia)
Choose the bank account to which direct deposit will be made.
Choose a payment method to confirm the money transfer
Issue/send a copy of the contract and standard terms and conditions to the customer
THE REMITTANCE RECEIVING METHODS
- To a bank account
- To be picked up in cash
- Get cash delivered at the doorstep
- To a mobile wallet
KEY BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS
- Transaction is effected from the convenience of one’s home, office or on the go
- The transaction can be effectively tracked
- Money can be made accessible almost immediately to the beneficiary
- The remitter has to undergo a one-tie registration process which is necessary to satisfy MON Remit ’s enhanced due diligence process, but once verified there will much less burden on the customer MON Remit will keep an eye on certain aspects of its customer transactions and other
- details to assure compliance with AML at each stage of customer life cycle with the company thereby mitigating as much possible risk.